Monday, June 6, 2016

The Chandelier Song

Sia Song Chandelier

Sia Song Chandelier


Music video by Sia performing Chandelier. Kouch Sonika, remember when I asked you what this ."Chandelier" is a song by Australian recording artist Sia from her sixth studio album, 1000 Forms of Fear 2014 . Written by Sia and Jesse Shatkin and produced .I 'm gonna swing from the chandelier, from the chandelier. But I 'm holding on for dear life, won 't look down won 't open my eyes. Keep my glass full until morning light, 'cause I 'm just holding on for tonight..



"Chandelier" is a song by Australian recording artist Sia from her sixth studio album, 1000 Forms of Fear 2014 . Written by Sia and Jesse Shatkin and produced . Sia 's official music video for 'Chandelier '. Click to listen to My baby girl was born this morning while this song was playing in the waiting room!.Lyrics to 'Chandelier ' by Sia: I 'm gonna swing from the chandelier, / I 'm gonna fly like a bird 14 Hilariously Misheard Song Lyrics You Had Completely Wrong. Sia 's "Chandelier" details alcohol abusean addiction the Beyonce and Rihanna songwriter has personally dealt withon her new song..


No comments:

Post a Comment