Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Sia Chanelier

Sia Girl Chandelier

Sia Girl Chandelier


TOP 15 THE BEST TWERK FAIL COMPILATION 2015 " " MUST SEE .I 'm gonna swing from the chandelier, from the chandelier. But I 'm holding on for dear life, won 't look down won 't open my eyes. Keep my glass full until morning light, 'cause I 'm just holding on for tonight..



"Chandelier" is a song by Australian recording artist Sia from her sixth studio album, 1000 Forms of Fear 2014 . Written by Sia and Jesse Shatkin and produced . Sia 's official music video for 'Chandelier '. Click to listen to Sia on Spotify:// smarturl.it/SSpot?IQid=SiaC As featured on 1000 Forms Of Fear.. Music video by Sia performing Chandelier Live on SNL . C 2015 Monkey Puzzle Records, under exclusive license to RCA Records..Lyrics to 'Chandelier ' by Sia: I 'm gonna swing from the chandelier, / I 'm gonna fly like a bird through the night, feel my tears as they dry..


No comments:

Post a Comment