Monday, June 6, 2016

Bioshock Little Brother

Big Brother Little Sister Quotes

Big Brother Little Sister Quotes


So while flipping through the Art Book I bought the Special Edition of Bioshock 2 , I saw, on page 106, a bed for a "Little Brother," which were .So this is an idea i got after looking at the concept art and finding info about little brothers .A Little Sister as she starts to harvest an ADAM corpse in BioShock 2 and first present a Little Sister to Fontaine, they mention also creating a Little Brother, .



So this is an idea i got after looking at the concept art and finding info about little brothers .Description, Concept art for the removed Little Brother 's therapy bed, re-purposed for the Little Deco Devolution: The Art of BioShock 2 is a book of concept art, . So my friend Troix entered this contest on DA for creating an audio diary of an original character. He and I came up with our own version of a . I saw some fanart about Little Brothers and I decided to edit the little sister 's songs that they sing in the game and turn them into a Little Brother .


No comments:

Post a Comment